If the chain will not stay in the correct gear, visit your nearest Blix dealer or local bike shop for a derailleur adjustment (hub gear adjustment for Vika Travel). If your gears slip when you pedal hard, your chain and possibly gears may be worn out. It is best to check for chain wear regularly with a chain-checker and replace it whenever indicated. Most riders should replace their chains every few years. Frequency of use, weather, terrain, pedaling style and maintenance will affect how often parts must be replaced.
Articles in this section
- My disc brakes are squeaking! Why is this happening and what can I do to stop it?
- My lights won't turn on
- My brakes feel loose, what should I do?
- My brakes are making a noise while riding
- Error Codes
- My display is showing an error code. What does it mean?
- I plugged my phone into the USB, but it's not charging.
- My display isn't turning on, what should I do?
- My motor shuts off while riding
- What do I do if I hear clicking when I ride?