Charging Your Blix Battery
You may charge the battery when it is mounted on the bike. The battery can also be removed and charged at any electrical wall outlet. To Remove the battery:
- Press the lever under the seat to flip the seat forward.
- Unlock the battery and remove the key.
- Pull the battery upwards.
Note: The Packa seat post does not tilt up; the battery can be removed through the side of the bike, or by unlocking the quick release at the seatpost and raising the seat.
To reattach the battery:
- Carefully slide the battery back down the mount on the frame.
- Lock the battery to prevent theft and to ensure the battery remains properly mounted.
Complete charging time for a fully discharged battery is about 5 hours. Only charge the battery using the provided charger. When charging is completed, disconnect the charger.
Charge the battery regularly between rides. Do not allow your battery to remain in a discharged state for long periods of time, as this may negatively affect the long term life of the battery.