With two batteries in use, the Packa has a range of 70 miles per charge. With one battery, the Packa has a range of 30 miles per charge. It is important to remember that riding conditions can effect these numbers.
Articles in this section
- What size battery does the Packa have?
- How can I lock my Packa outside?
- What if my lights don’t turn on automatically? How do I turn them on?
- Does the front basket need the front rack to attach to the Packa?
- What is the Packa payload?
- What size and weight of rider can this bike support?
- How does the battery charge?
- What is the top speed of the Packa?
- Do you have to use both batteries for the Packa to work?
- How do you view battery level?