The Packa uses a dual battery system, meaning that the system equalizes power output from both batteries to ensure the most efficient usage.
Articles in this section
- What size battery does the Packa have?
- How can I lock my Packa outside?
- What if my lights don’t turn on automatically? How do I turn them on?
- Does the front basket need the front rack to attach to the Packa?
- What is the Packa payload?
- What size and weight of rider can this bike support?
- How does the battery charge?
- What is the top speed of the Packa?
- Do you have to use both batteries for the Packa to work?
- How do you view battery level?