No, the benefits of the Packa can be enjoyed with just one battery! The Packa has up to a 30 mile range with one battery equipped, with an optional second battery upgrade to increase the range of your ride. The Packa may be purchased upfront with two batteries, or you can purchase it with a single battery and upgrade to a second battery later (with separate purchase cost).
Articles in this section
- What size battery does the Packa have?
- How can I lock my Packa outside?
- What if my lights don’t turn on automatically? How do I turn them on?
- Does the front basket need the front rack to attach to the Packa?
- What is the Packa payload?
- What size and weight of rider can this bike support?
- How does the battery charge?
- What is the top speed of the Packa?
- Do you have to use both batteries for the Packa to work?
- How do you view battery level?