The compact size offers a better experience for rider control and handling. It also makes the Packa easy to store and we feel it fits the favored Blix design style. It also does not impact your ability to easily, and most importantly, safely, carry two child seats or children not in seats weighing up to 100 pounds. Large cargo can also fit!
Articles in this section
- What is the top speed of the Packa?
- How many levels of pedal assist does the Packa have?
- How many gears does the Packa have?
- Why is the compact size important? Does it make it harder to carry kids and large cargo?
- Is the Packa waterproof? Can I ride in the rain or snow?
- Is it easy to adjust the seat and handlebars?
- What is the wheel and tire size on the Packa?
- How long is the extended rear rack?
- How much weight can the racks hold?
- How much does the Packa weigh?