The compact size offers a better experience for rider control and handling. It also makes the Packa easy to store and we feel it fits the favored Blix design style. It also does not impact your ability to easily, and most importantly, safely, carry two child seats or children not in seats weighing up to 100 pounds. Large cargo can also fit!
Articles in this section
- What size battery does the Packa have?
- How can I lock my Packa outside?
- What if my lights don’t turn on automatically? How do I turn them on?
- Does the front basket need the front rack to attach to the Packa?
- What is the Packa payload?
- What size and weight of rider can this bike support?
- How does the battery charge?
- What is the top speed of the Packa?
- Do you have to use both batteries for the Packa to work?
- How do you view battery level?