Riders can choose from 5 levels of pedal assist. This variety allows for an optimized riding experience for every trip and riding style.
Articles in this section
- What is the top speed of the Packa?
- How many levels of pedal assist does the Packa have?
- How many gears does the Packa have?
- Why is the compact size important? Does it make it harder to carry kids and large cargo?
- Is the Packa waterproof? Can I ride in the rain or snow?
- Is it easy to adjust the seat and handlebars?
- What is the wheel and tire size on the Packa?
- How long is the extended rear rack?
- How much weight can the racks hold?
- How much does the Packa weigh?