Fold the Vika+ in a few easy steps. First, twist at the steer tube to fold the handlebars. Second, unlatch the center latch and pull the front towards the back wheel. Last, ensure the magnets are aligned so that the bike does not open up while you carry it. You can watch a how- to video here!
Articles in this section
- Can I add bigger tires if I wanted?
- Can I fold the Vika with the basket attached?
- How big is the Vika+ when folded?
- What size and weight of rider can this bike support?
- Does a child seat fit on the rear rack?
- What is the loading capacity for the rear rack?
- What is the loading capacity for the front rack?
- Do you have any bags that work for this bike?
- Can I add a front basket?
- What do I do if my magnets don't line up?