The magnets may not line up perfectly, but as long as the magnets work in holding the bike together you are fine, if not you can adjust them a bit, or swap the spots of the magnets.
Articles in this section
- Can I add bigger tires if I wanted?
- Can I fold the Vika with the basket attached?
- How big is the Vika+ when folded?
- What size and weight of rider can this bike support?
- Does a child seat fit on the rear rack?
- What is the loading capacity for the rear rack?
- What is the loading capacity for the front rack?
- Do you have any bags that work for this bike?
- Can I add a front basket?
- What do I do if my magnets don't line up?