The Vika+ is extremely adjustable. It can fit riders of nearly all sizes, 4’10”-6’3” and weighing up to 240 lbs. This does not mean riders of other sizes will not fit comfortable as every body type is different.
Articles in this section
- Can I add bigger tires if I wanted?
- Can I fold the Vika with the basket attached?
- How big is the Vika+ when folded?
- What size and weight of rider can this bike support?
- Does a child seat fit on the rear rack?
- What is the loading capacity for the rear rack?
- What is the loading capacity for the front rack?
- Do you have any bags that work for this bike?
- Can I add a front basket?
- What do I do if my magnets don't line up?