We recently increased the tire size on the Vika+ to 2.0". That being said, the maximum tire width for the Vika+ is 2" with the fenders installed. If the fenders are removed, the bike can accommodate up to a 20"x 2.125" tire.
Articles in this section
- Can I add bigger tires if I wanted?
- Can I fold the Vika with the basket attached?
- How big is the Vika+ when folded?
- What size and weight of rider can this bike support?
- Does a child seat fit on the rear rack?
- What is the loading capacity for the rear rack?
- What is the loading capacity for the front rack?
- Do you have any bags that work for this bike?
- Can I add a front basket?
- What do I do if my magnets don't line up?