First, check that the battery is turned on, charged, and is fully connected to the bike. Next, check that the display cables are securely tightened. If the display still won't turn on, please contact us at email@example.com or 855-655-2549.
Articles in this section
- Checking the Charge Level on your Battery
- What locks do you recommend?
- Can I adjust the seat height? What about the handlebars?
- What is the recommended rider weight?
- How many gears do the bikes have?
- My display is showing an error code. What does it mean?
- I plugged my phone into the USB, but it's not charging.
- My display isn't turning on, what should I do?
- What brand is the motor?
- What type of motor is it?