First, check to make sure the battery is turned on, charged, and fully connected to the bike. Double check that the display cables are securely tightened. Next, check that the display turns on. If the display turns on, unplug the phone charger and try again. If it is still not charging, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-655-2549.
Articles in this section
- My disc brakes are squeaking! Why is this happening and what can I do to stop it?
- My lights won't turn on
- My brakes feel loose, what should I do?
- My brakes are making a noise while riding
- Error Codes
- My display is showing an error code. What does it mean?
- I plugged my phone into the USB, but it's not charging.
- My display isn't turning on, what should I do?
- My motor shuts off while riding
- What do I do if I hear clicking when I ride?