While disc brakes can sometimes make noise under braking, excessive noise can also be a sign that they are in need of adjustment. Check that the rotor is evenly centered between the brake pads and use the 5mm hex wrench included in the toolkit to make any adjustments to the caliper. If noise persists, have a bike shop make adjustments.
Articles in this section
- My disc brakes are squeaking! Why is this happening and what can I do to stop it?
- My lights won't turn on
- My brakes feel loose, what should I do?
- My brakes are making a noise while riding
- Error Codes
- My display is showing an error code. What does it mean?
- I plugged my phone into the USB, but it's not charging.
- My display isn't turning on, what should I do?
- My motor shuts off while riding
- What do I do if I hear clicking when I ride?