Making sure your brakes are tight ensures safe riding. If you feel like you're loosing braking power, it might be time for an adjustment. All brakes on Blix bikes are standard brakes that any bike shop should be able to adjust if you're not comfortable doing it yourself. If you want to do it on your own, here's a link to a general guide that explains how to adjust mechanical disc-brakes:
Articles in this section
- My disc brakes are squeaking! Why is this happening and what can I do to stop it?
- My lights won't turn on
- My brakes feel loose, what should I do?
- My brakes are making a noise while riding
- Error Codes
- My display is showing an error code. What does it mean?
- I plugged my phone into the USB, but it's not charging.
- My display isn't turning on, what should I do?
- My motor shuts off while riding
- What do I do if I hear clicking when I ride?