It can be a bummer when you are about to head out for a ride and the battery won't turn on! The first step to take is to check that the charger is working. If the charger shows that it is charging or fully charged, remove the battery from the bike and check the battery's charger port for damage/blockage. Replace the battery and try again. If you are still having trouble, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-655-2549.
Articles in this section
- My battery won't turn on
- How should I store my battery?
- My battery is locked to my bike and I cant find my key, what do I do?
- I lost my keys to my battery, how do I get a replacement?
- How do I charge the battery?
- Are there any options to upgrade the battery size?
- How long will the battery last between charges?
- What is the battery lifespan?
- How long does the battery take to charge?
- Can I use my older batteries from previous Blix models on these?