When riding, your motor is designed to protect both you and the bike from harm. If it shuts off and you are not riding up an extrememly steep hill or have exceeded max loading capacity, you should check: the pedal assist level, how much throttle is being used, and the terrain you are riding on as the motor may be overheating. If this issue continues, please contact us at email@example.com or 855-655-2549
Articles in this section
- My disc brakes are squeaking! Why is this happening and what can I do to stop it?
- My lights won't turn on
- My brakes feel loose, what should I do?
- My brakes are making a noise while riding
- Error Codes
- My display is showing an error code. What does it mean?
- I plugged my phone into the USB, but it's not charging.
- My display isn't turning on, what should I do?
- My motor shuts off while riding
- What do I do if I hear clicking when I ride?