Finding the perfect fit makes all the difference when riding. Luckily, both the handlebars and seat can be raised or lowered as needed.
Articles in this section
- Checking the Charge Level on your Battery
- What locks do you recommend?
- Can I adjust the seat height? What about the handlebars?
- What is the recommended rider weight?
- How many gears do the bikes have?
- My display is showing an error code. What does it mean?
- I plugged my phone into the USB, but it's not charging.
- My display isn't turning on, what should I do?
- What brand is the motor?
- What type of motor is it?