All Blix bikes are covered under One (1) year comprehensive warranty after the date of bike registration for any manufacturing defects in material or workmanship. Proof of original purchase is required to validate the coverage period. Any costs associated with services for warranties that are not confirmed and approved by Blix prior to work being done will be the customer's sole responsibility to cover.
This Warranty Covers:
- Frame and all components of the bike
- Paint and decals
- Motor, battery, charger, display, and controller panel
The Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Normal wear and tear of any covered component
- Improper maintenance
- Damage due to misuse, accidents, or neglect
- Installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with Blix bikes
Warranty period for bikes purchased on or before July 1, 2019:
- Three (3) years: Frame and rigid front forks, excluding suspension forks.
- Two (2) years: Motor, battery, display, controller panel.
- One (1) year: Paint finish and decals. Suspension forks. All other electrical components and parts. All accessories, including chargers.
To see our full warranty info, please click here.