Charging your Batteries
You may charge the battery when it is mounted on the bike, but can also be removed and charged at any electrical wall outlet.
To Remove the battery:
- Unlock the battery and remove the key.
- Pull the battery upwards until it releases from the battery rails.
- Pull the battery out through the side of the frame.
To reattach the battery:
- Carefully slide the battery back down the mount on the frame.
- Lock the battery to prevent theft and to ensure the battery remains properly mounted.
The complete charging time for a fully discharged battery is about 5 hours. Only charge the battery using the provided charger. When charging is completed, disconnect the charger. To check the charge level of your battery, head over to this article.
Charge the battery regularly between rides. Do not allow your battery to remain in a discharged state for long periods of time, as this may negatively affect the long-term life of the battery.
If you are experiencing issues with your charger, or your battery is not charging, feel free to contact a member of our Technical Support team at blixbike.com/support, and we will do our best to assist you.