What are the main differences between previous models and the Blix Ultra?
The Blix Ultra features many differences compared to our current product line.
- A new compact and advanced controller fine-tuned by Blix to ensure a gradual and smooth power band that is able to put down serious power when needed.
- A sleek Bluetooth enabled display with an integrated button pad that can be removed with a single bolt
- Our new Blix App which will provide live metrics, mapping, OTA firmware updates, and a way to contact support directly, providing all of the necessary bike information automatically. (iOS and Android compatible)
- Hydraulic Brakes with 7-inch/ 180mm rotors to provide improved stopping power
- Dual Battery (80 miles of combined range, 40 miles/each, 7-hr charge time)
- Fat Tires (26”x4”) that are high air volume and low pressure to improve ride quality and improves the overall capability of the bike on different terrain
- 8-Speed Cassette and 8-Speed Trigger Shifter to increase hill climbing abilities and to provide smooth power engagement
- Off-Road Capabilities
- Front Suspension Fork with a lockout and 80mm of travel
- Toggle from Class 2 to Class 3 using the Blix App