What are the main differences between previous models and the Dubbel?
There are many differences between the Dubbel and our current product line. Some of these differences include:
- A new compact and advanced controller, fine-tuned by Blix to ensure a gradual and smooth power band that is able to put down serious power when needed.
- A sleek Bluetooth-enabled display with an integrated button pad that can be removed with a single bolt
- Our new Blix App which will provide several useful features such as live metrics, mapping, OTA firmware updates, and a way to contact support directly while providing all of the necessary bike information automatically (iOS and Android compatible)
- Hydraulic disc brakes to provide improved stopping power
- Dual batteries which offer 80 miles of combined range (~40 miles each) and a 7 hour charge time for each battery
- An 8-speed shifter to increase hill climbing capabilities and provide smooth power engagement
- A high capacity rear rack with the ability to carry a passenger and designed for social rides with friends, family, pets, etc.